Power Consumption: 750W
Work temperature: 0~40°C
Storage temperature: -20~80°C
Storage Humidity: 35%~45%
Hot Air Gun
Temperature Range: 100°C~480
Temperature Stability: ±2°C (static state)
Airflow Type: brushless fan gentle wind
Airflow: 120L/min (MAX)
Soldering Power: 60W
Work Voltage: 26V±10% 50Hz/60
Temperature Range: 200°C~480°C
Temperature Stability: ±2°C (Static state)
Tip-to-ground Impedance: ＜2Ω
Tip-to-ground Voltage: ＜2mV
- The hot air rework station is designed with pluggable handles for hot air gun and soldering iron, which is very easy to replace. The hot air gun features a new type of injection molded connector, greatly improving operation safety. The hot air gun and soldering iron are allowed to work simultaneously or separately.
- This soldering equipment adopts PID program control technology and digital temperature calibration to realize the real-time tracking of the hot air heating element and the soldering iron heating element. This keeps temperatures always stable during operation.
- After connecting with power, the soldering iron will automatically turn into sleep mode when heating up to the set temperature. This significantly improves the operation safety, and also extends the service life of heating elements.
- X-2 storage system enables you to easily store, clean, and protect your soldering iron in the integrated holder. The system is integrated with a cleaning kit (rosin + brass wool ball), a cleaning sponge, a residue tray with protective edge, a solder spool holder, a row of tip storage slots in a single holder package.
- The temperature can be optionally displayed in Celsius degree or Fahrenheit.
- Mute or unmute volume of keys depending on customers.
- The hot air rework station is suitable for a variety of elements soldering and desoldering such as SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA (especially suitable for mobile phone board and cable desoldering).
- This soldering equipment also fits for heat shrinking jobs, paint drying, adhesive removal, preheating, etc.